Tanya Kean Layther graduated from Harvard University in 1995 with a degree in Biological Anthropology. In 1999, Ms. Layther graduated from University of California, Boalt Hall School of Law.
Following graduation, Ms. Layther gained corporate and transactional experience as a corporate associate at the Dallas-based law firm of Jenkens & Gilchrist followed by in-house positions with public and private companies in the retail, logistics, transportation, and oil & gas industries, including handling domestic and international matters. Ms. Layther continues to practice as a corporate and transactional generalist with particular interest in commercial contracts and transactional, corporate, and compliance matters.
B.A., Biological Anthropology, cum laude,
Harvard University, 1995
J.D., University of California, Berkeley,
Boalt Hall School of Law, 1999
LLM, Energy and Resources Law,
University of Melbourne, expected 2020
- Bridger, LLC, Associate General Counsel
- Greatwide Logistics Services, LLC, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel
- Walmart Stores, Inc., Assistant General Counsel
- HEB Grocery Stores, Corporate Counsel
- Jenkens & Gilchrist, Associate
State Bar of Texas